Vertical garden is a type of gardening system that uses vertical space to create an efficient and aesthetically pleasing green space. It typically involves growing plants in containers, such as hanging baskets or vertical wall planters, on a wall or other vertical surface. Vertical gardens can be used to create a lush and vibrant living green wall, or simply to add a touch of natural beauty to any outdoor living space.
Advantages of Vertical Garden
1. Space Saving: Vertical gardens are ideal for small spaces, as they can be used to grow a variety of different plants in a relatively small area. This means that even if you don’t have a lot of space, you can still create a beautiful and vibrant garden.
2. Reduced Maintenance: Because vertical gardens are usually smaller than traditional gardens, they require less maintenance. This means less weeding, watering, and pruning, making them ideal for busy gardeners who don’t have a lot of time to spend in the garden.
3. Increased Air Quality: The plants in a vertical garden help to purify the air by absorbing pollutants and releasing oxygen. This helps to] create a healthier environment for both people and plants.
4. Improved Aesthetics: Vertical gardens are aesthetically pleasing and can add a touch of natural beauty to any outdoor living space. They are also an easy way to add some color and texture to a boring wall or fence.
5. Improved Privacy: Vertical gardens can be used to create a natural privacy screen and can help to block out noise and unwanted views from your yard.